Monday, January 18, 2010

Horse Sale Agreement Can I Cancel A Cheque Paid As A Deposit On A Horse The Same Day It Was Written?

Can I cancel a cheque paid as a deposit on a horse the same day it was written? - horse sale agreement

My sister, to pay a deposit check of 21 years for a foal. When she told me she had bought the colt who was very upset. It is a beginning and not an animal, as there is nowhere to store a whole person, which means it is a young stallion in his hands, could be to care for extremely dangerous. I called the seller within hours of the agreement, but it was deposited uncompliant return. The deposit was paid by check, which can then be canceled? My sister wrote a letter to the seller that it will no longer sell themselves, be informed.
I think the seller got my sister for her ability to adopt such an animal to investigate. I think she has the task of the animal and its welfare and the person who sold. My sister is not allowed in this area?

4 comments:

Keep on trucking said...

No, if the review was conducted by a warranty card! If a warranty card is not used, it may be a chance that the bank will disappear contacted before the inspection. The contract for the purchase of foals on the other side is another matter, and if your sister, anything that may be a contract and the responsibility that the foal will be signed. You see a lawyer to consult if the seller does not turn back on the agreement.

S Csparky said...

Yes, you can call your bank, tell them
Letter to the person you wish to cancel
the check. "

S Csparky said...

Yes, you can call your bank, tell them
Letter to the person you wish to cancel
the check. "

S Csparky said...

Yes, you can call your bank, tell them
Letter to the person you wish to cancel
the check. "

Post a Comment