Wednesday, January 20, 2010

American Standard Smart Flow How Do I Know If My American Standard Toilet Smart Flow Valve System Is Working Correctly?

How do I know if my American Standard Toilet Smart Flow valve system is working correctly? - american standard smart flow

Ok, I have noticed that the bath is running. I replaced the trap and put a new ring under the seal seems to work well.

I have a plastic thingamajiggy American Standard "Smart Flow" set (yellow and black) instead of a ball floating or fluid master. When I got back into the water and red, the water rose slightly (on the edge of the central shaft overflow?), The supply line one inch above the normal level. It is a rubber hose, intelligent back flow valve and water is also out of this tube (in the pipeline, thus wasting more water?). The water is still running.

I do not see a way to lower the water table. The arm extends rinse the chain of command is about 45 Degée angle (bottom), and adjust the length of the string do not seem to do nothing. No room to fit a wire Fluid Master.

What you should know if there something I can adjust myself or replace.

Thank you!

2 comments:

davedunc... said...

Fluid master fill valve is adjustable to the amount of water to the tank. You can screw to lower the water. They have at the bottom, which means that you empty the water tank and loosen the figure below. It could be higher than you want to adjust.

gozu said...

It seems that the mechanism is triggered. Go to Home Depot and buy a new float with float assembly. At least with them you can see the arm to the ball to bend over or down to adjust to the water level when the valve begins to do strange things, like today. Swim When tightening the nut on the floor of the Assembly do not squeeze too tight or it may break the porcelain.

Post a Comment