Friday, December 11, 2009

What Does Cervix Mucus Look Like What Does The Mucus Pluge Look Like And Does It Come Away All At Once?

What does the mucus pluge look like and does it come away all at once? - what does cervix mucus look like

Hello. Please can someone tell me what looks like the mucus, and it is all at once?

In 39 weeks pregnant and during the last 2 3 weeks in 3 cases, in the morning, I noticed a small white light / fibrous jelly stains on my underwear today just was not the rejection of gelatin, there is no blood that I see. It is entirely possible that the lid can come slowly? When it comes to mean slow that my cervix begins to prepare for the birth, but very slowly, Ali? Has anyone else exeperience is it? If so, when not to visit after work or?

0 comments:

Post a Comment