Monday, December 21, 2009

Two Way Radio Hire Help With A Problem With A Cleaning Service I Hire For My Dads House.?

Help with a problem with a cleaning service I hire for my dads house.? - two way radio hire

1. I live in DC I hired a cleaning service in WV for my father by phone and e-mail. 2. By e-mail said he would send one, 2 girls@12.00hr every two weeks. I told him attractive phone. 3. Then an invoice facsimile of 4 girls, not two. I asked for references with names and numbers. I got sick and has not paid the bill for 30 days. Then he had a collector call my job wrong. I paid 500.00 per CC and take the test. The collector after passing through all the e-mails is one of the references to a radio station in WV. Now they are receiving the amount of the bill, changed first fund included. Now I get a letter from a lawyer for his performances of this new amount WV WV sue me or with the long arm of the statue Code 56-3-33. I sent checks to the first bill you refer to, and do not include costs related to these events in context. I agreed to 2 Girls 4 Well, I think I should only pay half the bill was never something that was signed everything over the phone. Help

0 comments:

Post a Comment