Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How Old Are Jthm For Those Who Have Heard Of Jhonen Vasquez, Is It Strange To Be Attracted To Him?

For those who have heard of Jhonen Vasquez, is it strange to be attracted to him? - how old are jthm

I've never known. He lives on the continent. It could have been an in-the-closet serial killer (JtHM a story of personal experience can be!). It is at least a decade older than me. I am not "in love" with him. Just moved. Kinda 'like the number of married women have a thing for Tom Cruise and Johnny Depp, even though they are all very satisfied satisfied with their sex lives.

1 comments:

Aiyana said...

No, I do not think it strange. In college, my friend and I were obsessed with him. I always check your blogs from time to time, because I am his sense of humor, art and twisted love. As you know from reading his comics, you can say it also has a philosophical point of view and intelligent for him ... which for me is an attractive characteristic in a man! I doubt it's a really in-the-closet serial killer, but he has a sense of black humor that is still something that is like that. So yes, I do not feel strange. It's a great guy.

Post a Comment