Sunday, February 14, 2010

Door Tracks Which Go Around Corners Strange Dream.................?

Strange dream.................? - door tracks which go around corners

I have to explain this strange dream that I still have a couple of nights ago. It starts and I'm in my aunt's house, I'm looking at a computer in his room. e-mail Popeda on the screen, indicating that at a university that he had been accepted into the school. I started to get confused because they all universities still havent Techno mathematician, but I was still excited because I was in college. Then out of no where the power is off and was quickly when the computer is restarted via e-mail has changed, and he said he was not accepted. Then I went outside with the sun in the night, I opened my eyes closed, and when I was in a small town in half a day. In the city center was a volleyball court and started his career with the team girls volleyball ... yeah itodd. So I played, I thought of volleyball () have dreamed of, because I have to play a free trip to college scholership for volleyball and girls, as he is upset and concerned about that now, please go to another university. Again to change the scene, and I am) on a subway platform in New York to talk to my mother (lives in the city. I looked up the road and there was no other area behind the wall at the end of the platform, so I jumped off the track and around the corner and n 'there was no subway doors open. So I got on the train and all my friends who play on my team basketball in the school where your waiting to see a game, my friend looked at Curtis, the alarm woke me and said, "wtf was that .!?!?!?! explain (please excuse my spelling / grammar, history)

1 comments:

Jose said...

I know.

Post a Comment